The Jr. Elite Residential Camp is for players, ages 9 through 13, who wish to take their game to the next level in a fun and spirited environment. Training sessions are intended to develop and enhance individual skills and techniques while teaching basic game tactics and positional play. Jr Elite Camp features Charlotte Women’s Soccer Staff and current players, as well as college, club, and High School coaches who will instruct and demonstrate the many qualities needed to be successful at the next level.
The Jr. Elite Residential Camp, ideal for players ranging in age from 9-13, offers both RESIDENTIAL AND COMMUTER OPTIONS!
|Dates & Fees
The 2015 Jr. Elite Residential Camp will be offered from June 21-24 on the beautiful UNC-Charlotte campus.
Commuter: $320 (5% Online Fee)
Residential: $420 (5% Online Fee)
Full payment or a $75 non-refundable camp deposit must be made with Residential/Commuter Camp registrations.
- Cancellations made 15 days or more before the commencement of camp will be granted a 100% refund minus the $75 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations made 7-14 days before the commencement of camp will be granted a 75% refund minus the $75 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations made 1-6 days before the commencement of camp will be granted a 50% refund minus the $75 non-refundable deposit.
- No refunds will be granted to campers who are "no shows" (do not attend camp and fail to notify the camp office of her cancellation before the commencement of camp.
- After camps begin, prorated refunds are given only in instances of injury or illness
- This refund policy will be strictly enforced regardless of the reason for cancellation or early departure. (Special circumstances will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.)
- If a camp/clinic is cancelled, a 100% refund will be granted to all campers who have pre-registered. The University is not responsible for related costs such as credit card processing fees, travel expenses, etc.
- The date of a cancellation request shall be determined by the date the email for sent, or by the postmark of the letter.
PAYING BY CHECK
Please make Checks Payable to:
Charlotte Girls Soccer Academy
Wells Fargo Field House
Department of Athletics- UNCC
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223
What To Bring
- Parent consent form
- Running shoes (in case indoors)
- H20 bottle (water will be provided)
- Bag for gear
- Alarm clock
Residential check-in from 12:00 - 1:00 PM on Sunday
***Commuters check in Sunday at 1:30pm and participate in the afternoon and evening training sessions.***
7:45 AM......Wake up & Breakfast
8:45 AM......Commuter campers arrive each day
9:00 AM......Morning training session
12:15 AM.....Lunch and Relax
2:00 PM......Afternoon training session
5:30 PM......Dinner and Relax
7:00 PM......Evening training session
8:45 PM......Commuters Depart (Pick-up at Wells-Fargo Fieldhouse)
10:00 PM......Lights Out
RESIDENTIAL CAMP HOUSING & MEALS
- All residential campers and camp staff are housed two per room in the UNCC dormitories.
- As your child’s safety is our top priority, campers are under constant supervision by counselors and dormitory personnel. Campers are never allowed, nor will they have the opportunity, to go off by themselves. We take role call very seriously, and expect every camper to be in the dorm whenever we are not playing, walking in a group back from practice, or eating in the caf.
- Campers must provide their own linens, pillows, towels and alarm clock.
- Roommates are assigned by age unless otherwise requested in advance when registering for the camp.
- Residential camp meals are provided on campus by the Campus Dining Services which is conveniently located right outside of the Dorms where we will be staying.
BALL & T-SHIRT
- All campers must have a soccer ball when they attend camp.
- A Charlotte Girls’ Soccer Camp T-shirt is included in the cost of tuition.
COMMUTER CAMPER INFORMATION
- Commuter fees include instruction, lunch, and dinner.
- All commuter campers should check-in each morning at 8:45 AM. Check out will be held at 8:45 PM (immediately following the evening training) at the fields where the camper is playing.
- Please check out each evening with your coach!
- On Wednesdsay, commuters will check out at the dorm following the closing ceremonies, which are held at approximately 11:45 AM.
- It is recommended that all commuter campers bring a bag to keep and carry their personal belongings (ball, cleats, shoes, change of clothes, etc.)
- Space will be available in the dormitory for the commuter campers to relax and get out of the heat during rest time.
All Charlotte 49er Camps and Clinics are open to any and all entrants – and are only limited by the age, gender or grade level described above.